Monday, January 19, 2009

Departure date getting CLOSER :*) Jan 19,2009

Well, the time left until our departure is getting shorter--- to complicate things, the cleaning woman is coming tomorrow, which means all the junk I've pulled out for the trip has to get re-stashed! And, I have to anticipate all kinds of screwy weather along the journey. I have a crate with "emergency" stuff in it--- mace, batteries, flashlights, small bat (baseball, not vampire), can o' fix-a-flat, dvd player, emergency phone charger-- now I have to figure out what kinds of clothes to take-- although the journey will probably follow the southern route, the weather channel is yakking about freak storms and cold weather. Miss Daisy ( AKA hubber Joe) has announced that they are kidnapping people traveling in Arizona and holding them for ransom-- he is getting quite the charge outta this, anticipating me wrapped in duct tape somewhere in Arizona.--

No comments:

Post a Comment