Wednesday, September 9, 2009

getting ready for my birthday journey

Today, September 9, 2009, I am printing out hotel confirmations, itineraries for the "protests" and packing. I e-mailed my brother to ask him if he wanted to join me in DC

"I'm goin to DC to protest--- wanna go?" I asked.
his reply:
" Joe Fxxxxx (xx's to protect poor ole Joe's identity) went to Washington alone to protest for the Indian (natives) causes and came back and promptly gave her husband Sandy a case of the claps, who then promptly gave it to his girl friend from Minn. who went home and gave it to her husband who then gave it to his girl friend and so on. I was in the house when she came home, so I got a call from the health dept. and at last count 18 people got it within 3 days. b careful "

THIS is what he wants me to be careful in WASHINGTON DC with?????I was thinking more along the lines of wearing a flak jacket and taking pepper spray--

No comments:

Post a Comment